Credit cards are a necessity of life in today’s world. For many of us a credit card is our first experience using credit and it’s how we start building a credit history. Because of this how well you manage your credit cards can greatly affect your finances now and for years to come. Learning to use your credit cards responsibly is extremely important, but it’s easier said than done. In the Credit Cards section you’ll find expert advice on how to manage your credit cards, lower your interest rates, and make repayments so that you maximize the rewards and avoid the pitfalls of credit card use.
- Can You Get Lower Credit Card Interest Rates?Lower credit card interest rates can save you thousands, but you must take the right steps. Learn the secrets to lowering your credit card interest rates.
- Consolidating Debts with 0% Balance Transfer Credit CardsAre those 0% balance transfer deals all they’re advertised to be? Watch for these pitfalls to make sure you don’t end up paying more than you expected.
- How Long Should You Take to Pay Off Credit CardsWondering how long it will take to pay off credit card debt? Discover how creating strategic payoff schedules can help you pay off credit cards quicker.
- How to Handle Your Credit Card Consolidation OnlineTrying to do credit card consolidation online? Discover how – by being careful – you can utilize big advantages that you can’t get anywhere else.
- The Financial Art of Budgeting & Credit Card CounselingHow can you be budgeting better? Talk to a credit card counselor and learn how you can improve your financial footing today.