$1,000 Scholarship Offer From Debt Consolidation USA
Debt Consolidation USA is a company that helps individuals overcome the debts they owe by combining them into one monthly payment that is much easier to manage. This company assesses the individual needs of their customers and then helps them find the right solution to assist them in better managing their debts so they are less stressed.
Debt Consolidation USA understands the magnitude of weight that debt can place on the shoulders of the debtor. Each year, college students amass thousands of dollars in debt that they are expected to be able to pay back upon completion of their college career.
With this in mind, Debt Consolidation USA would like to help college students pay for their higher education by offering a $1,000 essay scholarship contest. They understand every little bit helps towards paying for an education and they are proud to extend this offer to the one who can showcase their writing flair.
Essay Topic: How Has Rising Tuition Costs Affected Your Pursuit of a College Education?
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019
Winner Announcement: November 30, 2019
Debt Consolidation USA understands how expensive college tuition has become. They are comprised of parents and grandparents who have concerns for their own college students and the impact rising tuition costs will have on their loved ones’ pursuits of a higher education.
This essay topic is one that should be passionately written about. Students who want to participate in this $1,000 essay contest should submit a 1000-word essay which includes their heartfelt assessment of the subject while showcasing their strong understanding of English grammar rules.
The essay should be no longer than 1000 words and should include concise thoughts on how the subject has impacted them in their personal life. Careful proofreading should be carried out before the essay is submitted since grammar errors and misspellings are likely to cause the author to be disqualified for the win.
Requirements for Applying:
- You must have been accepted to an accredited college, university, or trade school.
- You must currently hold a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- You must have earned a high school diploma or GED.
- All classes are encouraged to apply, from rising freshmen to those who are pursuing a Master’s Degree.
- Submit your essay to email@example.com in .doc or .pdf format.
- The essay should not contain any sort of vulgar or foul language.
- The essay must be entirely original and contain no grammar errors or misspellings.
- Once the essay has been submitted, it belongs to Debt Consolidation USA and will not be returned to the writer.
- All essay submissions must be received no later than midnight ET on November 15, 2019.
- The winner of the essay scholarship contest will be announced on November 30, 2019.
- The winner will be notified via email.
- The winner will have fourteen days to reply or another winner will be chosen.
- All questions should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your essay to Scholarships.